If you follow my Instagram then you've probably seen our dogs approximately 900 million times. What can I say? I think they're the cutest dogs on the planet and I think everyone should get a chance to see the cuteness! But for real I thought I would share a post talking about our fur babies. I adopted these questions from a youtube tag and thought I would adapt it to a blog post. So here's in a lil insight into my mystery street dogs :)
- What is your pet’s name? Magnus and Leif
- How did you come up with the name, does it have any specific significance? Magnus is a norwegian elkhound mix so we looked up Scandanavian baby names and saw it on a list! Leif was chosen to kind of go with the theme of Magnus' name
- How old is your pet? Magnus is 2 and Leif is 1
- When did you get your pet? Magnus: May 2016 and Leif November 2017
- What breed is your pet? Magnus is a Norwegian Elkound mix and Leif is a Pit bull mix.
- How old were you when you got your pet? 24 and 26
- How did you get your pet? We adopted both of them (separately) from a local animal shelter
- What is your pets’ favorite food? Magnus: bacon, Leif: peanut butter although he likes pretty much anything
- What is your favorite thing to do together? Snuggle on the couch, play in the yard, walk in the woods
- Do you go outdoors? If yes, where is your favorite place to go together? There are some awesome state parks by us that we love to walk in and a dog park right down the street that they love.
- What is a bad habit that your pet has? Leif likes to chew and tear apart toys and get into the trash. Magnus likes to eat fluff from the toys that Leif tears apart.
- What is the hardest thing about being a pet owner? Probably being responsible for another life like having to get up and take care of them when you're having a down day or you're not feeling well.
- What is the most rewarding thing about being a pet owner? Knowing that we were able to save them from awful situations and provide a safe home for them. Seeing their little faces when I get home from work every day and how excited they are to spend time together.
Well those are my babies! For anyone wondering Leif is the lighter colored one and Magnus is the darker one with the white socks. They make us smile every day and I can't imagine our lives without them! Let me know about your pets! I love seeing people love on the fuzzy creatures in their lives.